A Fathers Day Suit Jacket + Tie quilt block pattern designed by Olesya Lebedenko. You can use this unique masculine block in full-size quilts, mini-quilts, table runners, hot pads, cushion covers, apron bibs, pouches,, etc. The finished block size options are 3 1/2″ (9 cm), 6″ (15 cm), 9″ (23 cm) and 12″ (30.5 cm) square. A confident beginner pattern. “What is remarkable about this technique is its simplicity (absence of paper) and suitability for any skill level, including total beginners. It’s a quick and easy technique to master.”
More fun patterns for Father’s Day:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5