This is an easy sewing project for a rainy afternoon! This fat quarter tote is a fully-lined, medium-size tote bag sewn from six fat quarters and a little bit of interfacing. Once you see how Lindsay Wilkes of The Cottage Mama sews this classic tote bag together, you will be able to sew a few of them in no time too. The fabric used in the sample photo above is Seaside by Riley Blake Designs.
More tote bag sewing projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5