A Sewing Project from Comfort Stitching
These little oval shaped fabric cases designed by Comfort Stitches are one of the most versatile and functional storage solutions ever. You can sew these up for kids to carry Lego, crayons, doll clothes, craft supplies, or “special collections” they gather while enjoying their summer. These handy bags have one sturdy handle attached lengthwise and a zippered closure that allows the oval top to open right up and fold back for easy access. Sew some of these to keep your crochet, or hand embroidery projects in. Insulate them and carry lunches or picnic snacks!
- 1 fat quarter main fabric
- 1 fat quarter lining fabric
- 1 fat quarter size piece of stiff iron on interfacing
- 14″ zipper
- fabric scissors, paper scissors, lots of pins!
How to sew a curved seam on a flat panel:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas