Learn how to stitch a useful, cute, and easy drawstring backpack in Jen’s newest tutorial using simple fat quarters and some para-cord. We have many more drawstring bag patterns, tutorials, and projects here at PP that you can take what you need from, whether it’s a diagram to print, a video to replay, pdf ebook, or epattern to add to your collection, you will have all of the knowledge you will need to make fun, functional, and durable drawstring bags.
FREE Fat Quarter Drawstring Backpack PATTERN: https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/Free-Downloads-W4C258.aspx
Visit Shabby Fabrics https://www.shabbyfabrics.com/
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5