by Kimberly Walus
Designed by Kimberly Walus who also authored the Quick and Easy Gift Bag Tutorial
Pre-cut batik fabric strips make up the easy-to-assemble quilt blocks in a lap-quilt sized version of Mixed Berries. The two borders quilted in various purple batiks, complete this pretty throw or lap quilt. These particular batiks in the sample photo above come from the Plum Pudding Bali Pops collection by Hoffman California Fabrics. Finished quilt: 73-1⁄2″ square. Finished block: 10″ square.
More quilt patterns:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5