A free download from Sewn Ideas
Sew these mini Christmas fabric gift baskets with this free sewing pattern download from Sewn Ideas! These baskets are a perfect sewing project for beginner sewers as the instructions are very clear with photos of each step. A quick and easy project that requires a fat quarter. Sew for yourself, as gifts, or to sell. Finished size: 3 1/4″ (8 cm) wide x 3 1/4″ (8 cm) deep x 5″ (12 cm) high = when top is not folded. Add some handles with ribbon!
- exterior fabric – 1/2 fat quarter or 18” w x 9” h (45 cm w x 23 cm h)
- interior fabric – 1/2 fat quarter or 18” w x 9” h (45 cm w x 23 cm h)
- fusible featherweight interfacing PELLON (911FF) or (SF101):
- 1 fat quarter (55 cm w x 45 cm h)
- Decor Bond (809W1):
- 1/2 fat quarter (45 cm w x 25 cm h)
- optional (for sturdy bottom) cardboard/card stock: 4” x 4” (10 cm x 10 cm)
?? ?? More Christmas Sewing Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas