A moderately easy sewing epattern from Spencer Ogg Designs to sew a double clutch organizer. The PDF pattern comes in two sizes for either a clutch bag or wallet size organizer. The pattern shows you how to customize this clutch with pockets and credit card slots. Approximate finished dimensions: clutch bag 9″ x 5 1/8″ (23 x 13 cm) or wallet 7¼” x 4″ (18.5 x 10 cm). The clutch has two individual sides so you can use one side for cosmetics, sunglasses, stylus, and the other side for keys, cash, etc. The clutch is fully lined throughout with embellished zippered closures, and with a handy wrist strap. You will learn how to sew and construct this magic double bag in no time. This is a suitable sewing pattern for most light and medium weight woven fabrics. 14 pages of full colour tutorial style instructions with detailed photos. You can create this bag from less than half yard each of exterior and interior fabrics. Another sew and sell pattern from Spencer Ogg!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5