A free sewing video tutorial from Sewspire
Andrea from Sewspire shows us how to sew this cool little essential oil bottle pouch in this free video tutorial. Andrea is always giving her audience a good dose of inspiration for sewing small gifts to give all year ’round. We love her gift card case project too!
- two pieces of cotton fabric at 18″ x 6″ and 6″ x 10″
- one piece of cotton batting which measures 18″ x 6″
- two 6″ pieces of 1/4″ elastic
Watch the free tutorial:
More gift ideas to sew at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas