I couldn’t resist posting this bag tutorial, it is so well done. The photography is obviously stunning and the bag is as well. I have featured several ruffled tote patterns here at PP, but I wanted to make sure this one received the attention it deserves.
- Upholstery Fabric (or something thick and sturdy) for inner and outer bag., about a yard.
- 1/2 yard 60″ wide jersey knit fabric for ruffles. (If you use knit that isn’t 60 inches wide and you still want the same amount of ruffling, you will need to sew strips together to make them 60 inches long.)
- thread, scissors, pins, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas