Suzanne from Notes from the Patch stitched these fun Halloween tissue pouches in no time while demonstrating how to in a very well written photo tutorial. Sew these for teachers, daycare staff, kids, nurses, and anyone who might use tissue pouches for and with little ones. Make one for everyday, throw them into the laundry at the end of the day. Sew and sell sets!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5