An eco-friendly and economical sewing project.
Have a linen closet full of pillowcases? This free sewing tutorial from the Sewing Dork demonstrates how to use two pillowcases, one for lining, the other for the exterior, to construct and sew this easy hobo-style shoulder bag. A thrifty and fun sewing project ideal for beginners and teens.
How to Sew a Grocery Bag from a Pillowcase:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5