Easy Peeping Owl is a 10″ x 12″ paper pieced quilt block pattern, and is a part of the Peeping Critters Pattern Collection. This four-page PDF pattern comes complete with full instructions, and an extra flipped version of the pattern so you can create a whole forest of Peeping Owls! She doubles as a Halloween pattern too! Ah, that’s the magic of fabric eh? There are only a few sections to this pattern and is easy enough for anyone learning to paper piece. Each peeping critter is designed in scale with the rest so you can sew this pattern directly to any other in the collection to make piecing your quilt as easy as pie.
More fun projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas