A Free Sewing Project by the Stitching Scientist ✂
A graceful oval-shaped messenger bag with an angled front pocket, can be sewn together using this free pattern from the Stitching Scientist. An ideal sewing project to make use of coordinated fabrics. The front pocket is large enough to hold all your belongings. This bag pattern doesn’t offer any sort of bag closure, but the pattern can be adjusted for a closure of preference. I would use a simple magnetic snap. (No fuss!) The dimensions are approximately 12″ x 14″. I really like the curvy shape of this bag.
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5