A Free Video Tutorial from ArtsAndCrafts4you
These simple laptop cases are quick to sew with an easy flap closure that is secured with a swivel hooks. This basic case is an easy beginner sewing project for all ages. You could also use this case as a folder for school or an organizer at work. A nice gift!
More bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5