Two cheery designs make up this delightful FREE Easter basket or bag sewing project from Red Brolly. An Easter “Rabbit Stitchery” bag, and an Easter “Little Chicken” bag. The applique shapes are mirror reversed for needle-turn applique. The embroidery stitches used are the lazy daisy stitch, back-stitch, satin stitch, cross-stitch and the straight stitch and all done with two strands of DMC thread unless otherwise noted.
Resource link updated March 15, 2014
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas