A free DIY from Terial Arts
Terial Magic is a fun, non-toxic, and easy-to-use liquid fabric stabilizer that is revolutionizing the fabric arts industry. Spray it on, air dry and iron and the result is a fabulous paper-like piece of fabric to manipulate as you like. Fold, pleat, mold and sew! Terial Magic is also great when used with fabric cutting machines, applique, and quilting. Just think of what you could do with Terial Magic and quilt panels! In this free DIY, the folks at Terial Arts show us how easy it is to use this product to create eye-catching, one of a kind bags of all styles, sizes and shapes. This particular DIY shows how Terial Magic works on leather, vinyl, plastic, etc.
But first, see how quick and easy it is to use Terial Magic:
- one bag of any size, color, and material
- 1/4 yard of several cotton quilting fabrics (Note: Smaller designs will show up better)
- 1 yard of cotton muslin
- thread to match fabrics
- basic machine sewing supplies
- Terial Magic fabric stabilizer
- fabric glue
More beautiful bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Holiday Projects
- The Elsie K. Baglet Pattern from StudioKat Designs ✁
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5 🐯