A free step-by-step sewing tutorial by CherylTX demonstrating how to sew this pretty drawstring jewelry bag with compartments. An easy beginner sewing project and a sweet gift! Sewing curves is not hard to do. These little drawstring bags would make lovely gift bags for kids as well. Fill with toys or treats!
- 2 fabric pieces size 11″ x 11″
- 2 contrasting fabric pieces size 8″ x 8″
- 2 pieces cording or ribbon @ 30″ long each
- pencil or pen
- dinner plate or salad plate for tracing
- pencil compass or silver dollar
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas