Free Sewing Tutorial and Templates by HandyMum
A free sewing video tutorial and templates to print at home to stitch this Japanese-style handbag. Two zippers are included in the design at the front of this bag, and when opened, offer access to the interior of the bag – (they are not openings to pockets). (?) Nonetheless this is a free step-by-step video and download that you can use as a starting point if you like the bag shape and style. This bag closes with a tab secured with a magnetic snap across the top. If you are an experienced bag-maker you will have no trouble customizing the interior of this Japanese / hobo-style bag by HandyMum.
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5