by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk
Sew your own Sammy Bag Dog Sling Carrier with this PDF sewing pattern! Perfect for the little dog who likes to tag along. Designed for dogs four to eight pounds, this sling is for dogs who like being up high and near to you and will happily sit in an open sling carrier without jumping out. Slings are great for crowded outdoor festivals when there are too many people to let your little one walk safely by your side, but they can still see what’s going on and interact with all the people! Why spend hundreds on a boutique sling when you can choose your colors and fabrics and make your own with this epattern by Erin Erickson of Dog Under My Desk?
More patterns for people who love dogs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas