Learn how to transform a pair of jeans into a denim backpack with April’s free sewing tutorial showing us how easy it can be. Save money, repurpose textiles, sew earth friendly! See more sewing projects from April here. This backpack is a fabulous casual fashion accessory for anyone, as well as a sturdy carrying solution. Recycled denim has so many uses, don’t throw it away and remember to use a denim needle if you can!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas