This free sewing tutorial by Amber of Crazy Little Projects, is a fabulous example of how to sew a very simple bag, to pretty up with some vibrant colors and pretty textures. You then have yourself a gorgeous custom-sewn bag complete with ruffles and roses. A cross-body bag is typically a more casual bag that compliments a busy lifestyle requiring a hands-free carrying solution. Adding the feminine embellishments turn this bag into what I would consider a girly bag. (One of my all time favorite bag styles!). Check out the free tutorial and make one or two?!
- Ruffled Fold-over Clutch Bag + Yo-Yo Smocking Embellishment Tutorials
- Ruffled Layers Shoulder Bag – Free Sewing Tutorial | How to use the Ruffler Foot
- Ruffled iPhone Wallet – Free Sewing Tutorial and PDF Pattern + Ruffler Attachment Presser Foot Tutorial
- Fold n Roll Shopping Bag – PDF Sewing Pattern + Sewing Ruffles to Another Piece of Fabric
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5