Need a quick and easy gift idea for Valentine’s Day? Erin’s Valentine Heart and Arrow pouch sewing pattern makes a little zippered novelty gift bag just the right size to hold a trinket or two. Fill them full of candy, love coupons, Valentine’s chocolates, etc. The little felt arrow is used as a zipper pull.
- 1 fat quarter (or 1/4 yard fabric) per pouch front
- 1 sheet coordinating felt (you could use vinyl or leather)
- 1/2 yard lightweight fusible interfacing
- 1 – 12″ (or longer) coordinating polyester zipper
- PDF pattern to print
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas