A cute novelty pouch to sew for girls! The zippered cupcake pouch is easy to sew and fun to give away or sell at a craft or farmers market! The covered buttons used as embellishments resembling cherries on top of the frosting completes the whimsical style of this simple zippered pouch. This little purse is easy to make! This pattern by Ellie Atanasova of Ellie After Patterns includes a PDF file with all pattern pieces, as well as step-by-step instructions with lots of photos. All pouch measurements are given in both centimeters and inches (in the pattern and in the tutorial with the instructions). Add a ribbon loop to hang the pouch on a hook when not in use, or a wristlet strap and lobster clasp to connect your cupcake to a purse or backpack! Approx dimensions of the finished purse: 22 cm x 13 cm (8.66” x 9”).
More sweet sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5