by Cozy Nest Designs
Sew Durable. You’ll love the shimmery yet extremely durable and easy-to-clean qualities of seat belt webbing used to make this wear-anywhere cross-body bag. The Crossover Bag by Cozy Nest Designs features an interior zippered pocket, and a zippered top closure. On the exterior there is a lapped zippered pocket and a unique “L” shaped slip pocket so your belongings remain safe inside.
The Crossover Bag pdf sewing pattern also offers two different versions of the instructions – one for people who like to wear cross body bags on the left hip and one for those who prefer the right hip. The different versions allows all the zippers and features to be facing the right direction. A seat belt webbing kit is also available to make this bag. Finished size: 11 1/2 x 11 x 1 1/2″. Skill level: Intermediate. You are welcome to use this pattern to create items for commercial sale in small quantities. Please give design credit to Cozy Nest Design on online listings.
More bags from Cozy Nest Designs:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas