A simple and precise epattern to create bags, tablet or laptop sleeves, and more with a square chart that has been digitally drawn with the customary crochet symbols. This epattern includes a legend with the symbolic designation, as well as the full name and its’ abbreviation for each type of the stitch. All terms and marking are widespread in the usual crochet practice. For your convenience, even and odd rows are marked with the different colors. Rows are numbered.
This crochet epattern is easy to use for beginners: it consists from a few types of basic stitches only. If you follow the chart carefully, stitch by stitch, you will get an incredible result!
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas