This PDF crochet pattern from Little Monkey Shop for a heart basket is easy to follow and make a perfect Valentine’s Day accent for your coffee table, desk, or any other place that needs some love! Crochet as many heart baskets as you need using a double strand of cotton yarn, and fill with chocolates. These adorable heart-shaped crochet baskets are fun gifts for teachers desks, reception areas, and nurses stations! The basket measures 5″ across at its widest point and 3″ tall. This Valentine heart basket holds about 3/4 of a bag of Hershey Kisses!
To make this heart basket you will need:
- 2 balls of cotton yarn
- crochet hook: K
More bags to make for Valentines Day!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5