Donna Wolfe from Naztazia shows us how to crochet a fun and cozy top hat for a baby. You can crochet this baby hat with green yarn for St. Patrick’s Day – or soft brown yarn for a Thanksgiving Day pilgrim hat, or black for a traditional vintage top hat for a snowman. If you are an “Alice in Wonderland” fan, you can use this crochet pattern to create a Mad Hatter hat!
Watch the free crochet tutorial now:
More fun crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
More St. Patrick’s Day Projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas