This PDF sewing pattern to sew a clear vinyl travel pouch would make a thrifty summer accessory for travelers and beach lovers. Protect your tablet and e-reader from water, sand, kids, pets, and grime with a clear sheath sized for any device. All touch functions will work through the plastic, keeping your tablet clean. The pattern provides a few standard sizes and measurement based instructions to make a custom case for any device. Additionally, the pattern includes a size for a reusable 1-quart pouch for airline travel. Reusable and attractive, make a 1-quart and a few other sizes for your favorite traveler. This case is not waterproof.
Sewing tips for sewing with clear plastic or vinyl by tinkdaz:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5