Sew this awesome clear vinyl pouch big enough to carry your day planner, gardening journal, quilting planner, or notebook, as well as a few small necessities to go with it, depending on how you use the pouch, such as pens/pencils, seed packets, name tags, samples, business cards, etc. Sew this pouch for students of all ages, professionals, hobbyists, and those who love to stay organized. This digital sewing pattern from Sewn Ideas is suitable for confident beginner sewers! A sew and sell pattern, stitch this pouch for yourself, family, friends or to sell. The finished approximate pouch size is 12 1/2″ (32 cm) wide x 9″ (23 cm) high. Clear vinyl pockets: 12 1/2″ (32 cm) wide x 6 1/2″ (17 cm) high. Monthly calendar pages to print are included with this pattern, so you can jot down your notes, reminders and tasks. These pages don’t offer the date or year, so you can use them year after year.
More from Sewn Ideas at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5