Freshly sliced for your summer table! A fun, modern mini-quilt designed by Karen Munger of Studio21Market to display on a table or wall. Citrus sections are created using raw-edge or needle-turn applique. Quilting adds texture and unique details to a very simple yet fun design! Scroll down this page for two quick FREE video tutorials for needle turn applique and raw-edge applique methods.
More applique projects:
Free applique tutorials:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5