These quilted hexie pouches are so pretty! I am showcasing two free quilting tutorials for the same hexie pouch so that you have the benefit of two creative perspectives, perhaps variations of quilting techniques, and written formats. Both quilting tutorials can be translated into your desired language by using the Google translator on the right hand side of either tutorial, along the sidebar. The original hexie pouch tutorial and design appears to belong to Cica Mora. Elena Jorge references Cica’s tutorial as the inspiration for her own quilted hexagon pouch. I think they both did a beautiful job and that you are inspired by their sewing and quilting too. ⬣
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas