A PDF sewing pattern from While She Naps
This is a fun to sew PDF pattern from While She Naps that includes four different children’s bag designs which resemble a friendly lizard, a teddy bear, a pink piggie, and a spring chick. The digital sewing pattern includes full-sized templates, step-by-step photos, and concise instructions to create all four designs. A whimsical and easy-to-stitch gift for a birthday or a special occasion. A finished Head to Tail Bag is six inches by six inches, not including the strap, legs, or feet.
- 1/4 yard of winter fleece or cuddle/minky fabric for the bag exterior
- 1/4 yard of quilting cotton for the lining
- fabric scraps for the ears, arms, and legs
- small scraps of felt in white and dark brown
- embroidery floss
- small amount of polyester fiberfill stuffing
- coordinating thread
More fun sewing projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas