A free sewing tutorial with Debbie Shore
Journaling typically involves the habit of keeping a diary or journal that explores thoughts and feelings surrounding the events of your life. To make journaling on-the-go even easier, the talented Debbie Shore has created this handy zippered journal pouch, that allows you to store all your writing essentials in one place. The front is perfect for holding your pens, and a phone, with another larger zippered compartment acts as a pencil case. If you’re not into journaling, this would make a thoughtful gift for someone going to school.
Watch the free sewing tutorial now:
More like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas