If a zipper doesn’t zip, is it still a zipper? A zipper that doesn’t zip is “Zipper Tape”. You can this very unique trim as a substitute for piping as well as a stand-in for ribbon on any handbag, including (and especially) the handbag pictured above.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas