This is a large capacity tote bag with enough space to fit all you need. I love the way the straps meet with the body of the bag as well as the shape of the bag. Tons of embellishment potential here!
- One main compartment interior lined
- One pocket inside.
- Closes with magnetic snap.
- An embroidered floral accent is added as a final touch on the front.
- The pattern’s original design allows for mixing fabrics and colors so you can achieve a more designer or sophisticated look.
How to Put a Gusset in a Bag – by Jeni Baker for FatQuarterShop
More totes to sew and crochet:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas