The braided handles on this tote are it’s hallmark making a very simple bag look professional and classy. This bag could be used for everyday use. It is very practical in size. The sew-on snaps on the outside of the bag turn a basic U-shape into a prettier and more enclosed tear-drop-shaped bag. Edge-stitching is done along the bias tape that is covering the raw edges.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas