The Boronia Bowler bag epattern from Blue Calla Patterns is to sew a medium-sized bag to be carried as a handbag or as a cross-body bag with a removable cross-body strap. The Boronia Bowler bag features vinyl accents at the bottom as well as double handles. The double-pull zipper allows the bag to open very wide as it comes down all the way on both sides. The interior of the bag offers accordion-style gussets on each side of the zippered opening, to keep your belongings safe inside. Two slip pockets and one zippered pocket are also inside the bag. Once completed the Boronia bag measures 13″ wide x 10″ high x 5″ deep. This sewing project is suitable for intermediate sewers. You must be comfortable installing zippers and making zippered bags.
More bags like this featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas