A free sewing tutorial from mynamesrob
An excellent free sewing project from mynamesrob at Instructables to stitch a custom bicycle frame bag. Maximize your bike’s storage space, whether you are commuting or camping, this bicycle frame bag will be very handy for an extra sweater or whatever you need that day. Make your frame bag water resistant with outdoor acrylic canvas, oilcloth, laminated fabrics, vinyl, or even PVC. Tip: Use thread that is meant for the outdoors and has UV protective coating so that the stitching holding the bag together does not rot in the sun. An adhesive seam sealant tape is also a good idea if you use your bicycle regularly.
More sewing for bicycles:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas