The Bunham beret hat design is a vintage-inspired pattern. This soft, slouchy, simply-constructed hat is lined and features a pretty rosette and leaves. It can be made using soft boiled wool fabric, or winter fleece that is easy to sew. The digital epattern is offered in a medium size (to fit approx. 22 inches/56 cm head size) with instructions for cutting and sewing it larger or smaller. This PDF sewing pattern has 12 pages, seven of which are pages including the cover, general, cutting out and step-by-step instructions, and five pattern sheets with the actual size templates, to print and cut out at home.
¾ yard (70cm) of 36” (92cm) wide or ½ yd (50cm) of 45” (115cm) wide main fabric for beret and rose/leaf trim
½ yard (50cm) of 36” (92cm) or 45” (115cm) wide lining fabric to line the beret
¾ yard (70cm) of 1” (25mm) wide grosgrain ribbon for the interior beret band
You will also need:
More sewing inspiration featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5