Beneath The Waves quilt was designed by Heidi Pridemore using Tonga Neptune batiks. Eight-inch blocks, six blocks per row and eight rows from top to bottom make up this modern and relaxing water-themed quilt top. I love the dark center focal point that blooms with softer colors as it moves toward the edges of the quilt.
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas