The chic and youthful silhouette of a Barrel Bag is the perfect gym or casual bag and now you can make it yourself! The Barrel Bag is great for people on the go! This sewing pattern is for three different sizes: gym bag/overnight bag size, shoulder bag size, and cosmetic/pencil/tool bag size. It has three different strap sets too: double shoulder strap on the large bag, single shoulder strap on the medium size bag, and short handle on the small bag. The bag is roomy, stylish, and uses small amounts of fabric to make it. This is a great bag to make with those fat quarters you have been saving.
The bags are fully interfaced, providing soft yet structured frames. They are fully lined with lining pockets on the two larger size bags. Outside pockets include side pockets and pockets on the bag ends too. Bag closes with a zipper. Straps have padded inner core. Stylish piping accents the ends of the bag.
More bag projects like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas