A digital sewing pattern from Flowergirl Design to sew a handy back seat vehicle organizer. This organizer attaches to the back of one of your vehicle’s seats – around the headrest. Three roomy gusseted pockets across the upper half of the organizer and another large slip pocket across the bottom half for extra sweaters, hats, books, etc. Sew this organizer with fabrics such as a sturdy canvas, denim, twill, vinyl, oilcloth, or quilters cottons. Tip: add a simple clear vinyl pocket for an iPad or tablet!
More sewing for travel:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas