These pouches are quick and easy to sew making great little gifts for anyone!
A free sewing tutorial from The Cloth Parcel demonstrates how to cut, and sew this extremely handy pouch you can attach to a baby‘s car seat handle with a simple snap. What a perfect little pouch to hold pacifiers! This pouch is lined with PUL fabric. These pouches are quick and easy to sew making great little gifts for anyone. This pouch would also be great to snap on to adult walkers, strollers, shopping carts, or bicycles. A very thrifty gift to sew as this project only requires two fat quarters, two snaps, and whatever you want to use for lining. One of the fat quarters is used to make bias binding. Beginner sewers please don’t worry, bias tape/binding is easy to create and the results make it worthwhile. If you don’t have one yet, get yourself a bias tape maker and save money making your own binding. Sew-Whats-New has a few tutorials for creating bias tape as well as this free video: “Creating Bias Strips – The Tubing Method” and the blog post: “How to Sew Bias Tape Around Corners“.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5