The Attleborough messenger bag PDF sewing pattern from Charlie’s Aunt Designs! This pattern allows you to stitch this bag in two sizes. Styled in Charlie’s Aunt signature asymmetrical style, this shoulder bag features a contrast lower panel, strap and pieced flap. The Attleborough Messenger Bag sews up well in everything from tweeds met with corduroy, to cotton canvas mixed with a printed linen fabric. The flap template also doubles as an interior patch pocket, of which you can add one, or two. A nice clean design that will coordinate with everything from jeans to a suit.
The Attleborough Bag’s approximate finished dimensions are:
- large: height 11” (28 cm), width at widest point 14” (36 cm), base width 2 (5 cm)
- small: height 9” (23 cm), width at widest point 12½” (32 cm), base width 1¾” (4.5 cm)
- The strap length (for both sizes) is approximately 40” (102 cm)
More beautiful bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas