This cute appliqued lotus purse was designed to act like a larger clutch bag. The Lotus Clutch purse is big enough to store a wallet and your phone. The appliqued lotus leaves and colorful braided handle really make this perfect-for-spring purse pop! This free sewing project is rated as a beginner project by the designer, Jenna Buescher-Hill. A finished Lotus Clutch Purse measures approximately 7-3/4″ x 9-1/2″.
Related Applique Tutorial:
A Free Lotus Blossom Bias Applique Video Tutorial from PileOFabric:
“In this video Alyssa Lichner will show you how to make the Lotus Blossom quilt block using Clover Quick Fuse Bias and the Clover Design Sheet. This is actually a very quick way to do Bias Applique and the results are great! For a supply list and step by step picture tutorial visit: http://bit.ly/1QLxsSS“
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas