A PDF Sewing Pattern from Angel Lea Designs
This sweet tote bag from Angel Lea Designs features a gorgeous vertical ruffle featured on both sides. You can choose whether to trim the ruffle with fabric or with lace. It also features an interior pocket that is divided into three sections with a space for your stylus or pen, cell phone, and a small journal or wallet, key fob, etc. This pretty bag is appropriate for both kids and adults. The finished tote measures 24 cm x 29 cm (9 1/2” x 11 1/2”) then add handle drop (20 cm/8” drop) with a 5 cm (2″) gusset. This ruffled purse sewing project is suitable for the confident beginner sewer.
How to Sew a Ruffle, Make Gathers, and Create Stylish Pleats:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas