+ Sewing Curves
An alphabetized organizer for your loyalty cards! Keep collecting retail loyalty points and credits while keeping your cards organized and all together. This little pouch will make your shopping much easier. If you don’t want to carry loyalty cards in this pouch, you could use it to hold business cards to hand out or save, or coupons. A snap closure keeps everything in its place. A nice little gift idea too. You will be sewing curves with this project, if you’ve never sewn curves before, watch the video tutorial below to see how easy it really is to sew curvy seams!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5