A Free Sewing Project Download from Sewn Ideas
A free sewing project from Sewn Ideas to sew these adorable gift card purses for Christmas or any occasion all year ’round. These little purses are a unique way to give gift cards to co-workers, teachers, nieces and nephews, and grandchildren, for birthdays, graduations, baby showers, weddings, Christmas, etc. These fabric gift card purses are great to keep on hand for an unexpected last-minute gift. The purses open flat to reveal two clear vinyl pockets to tuck a gift card or cash, and a short note. We can hang or stand these purses up on their own. Sew and sell for a craft market or fair. A fun project for all sewers from beginner to advanced. This project is a perfect scrap buster and requires less than a fat quarter. The instructions from Sewn Ideas make this free sewing project easy to sew. There are step-by-step instructions and color photos of every step.
More gift ideas to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas