This original PDF sewing pattern for Napkitten’s accordion-style clutch wallet offers over 100 photos that demonstrate every step of wallet construction clearly. A simple snap closure and a handy wrist strap attached with a lobster clasp make using and carrying this clutch wallet sew easy. This expanding wallet clutch measures 7¾” long x 4¾” high x 1½”-2” deep. The sewing supplies and tools required are listed within the digital pattern. This wallet sewing project is an awesome scrap or fabric stash buster!
More wallets to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5