This soft and frilly baby quilt goes together quickly using 2 1/2″ strips. With sweet ruffles and cuddly minky…it will definitely be a soft place to land!
This soft and snuggly quilt is the one we chose to cuddle our new baby girl in, on her way home from the hospital. Her sweet birthmother loved her for us, until we could love her for ourselves.
Requirements (using 42″ wide fabric)
- 1 Jelly Roll
- 1/3 yard Minky for inner border
- 1/2 yard Minky for outer border
- 1/2 yard binding
- 1 1/4 yards Minky for backing
Finished size is approximately 41″ by 41″.
All any child really needs is to know they are loved, and have a “soft place to land”. The money generated from this pattern will benefit the beautiful children in China Little Flower’s care. I encourage you to learn more about their amazing work at www.chinalittleflower.org.
Beautiful pink roses blossom across the classic Damask Rose Collection from Robert Kaufman. Elegant paisley and traditional ditzy patterns accompany large floral decorations in soft hues of pink, cream, and green to portray an ornate garden landscape. Craft your next project with this exquisite collection of fabrics!
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Summer Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas